Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Burning Bush

Natalie reacts to the president's latest moronic move


While Natalie's official political endorsement is still forthcoming, she's thrilled that no matter who eventually gets elected, we'll soon have a president who might be able to match wits with a chimp.

She decided she'd fill in for me this week (I'm busy recovering from a weekend in VT with her Fruncles) and produce a top ten list. It took her a really long time to complete this list but here it is:

Top Ten Things Natalie Likes Less than George Bush

10. Dropping babies: I know I've mentioned this before but this ritual is scarier than Daddy's morning breath!

9. Orange Elmo: Come on Orange Elmo, get your own identity!

8. The New York Yankees: George Bush may be evil but he is not an evil empire.

7. Green Vegetables: No matter how much daddy says they are good for me, I'm with Bush Sr. on this one.

6. Eczema: It's a lot like George W. in that it can't go away soon enough.

5. Low-fat Ice-Cream: I haven't gotten to try ice-cream yet but when I do it better be the real stuff.

4: Leaky Diapers: Your only job is to not leak. You are incompetent!

3. People who only sporadically post new blogs: Like this guy...

2. The Word Awesome: Bush totally ruined this word for me. I have now resorted to using wicked, dope, or phenomenal.

1. Airplane Sex: Come on! Get a hanger already...

1a. Naps: They are dumb. I refuse to take them any longer. Daddy don't even try to lull me to sleep with your rocking and shushing and quiet music...on second thought, I could go for a nap right about now...

No comments: