Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's My Party!


Natalie discovered that she has lungs. Lungs full of air. Air made for crying.

Until yesterday she cried almost exclusively when she;

A. Had gas
B. Was Hungry
C. Was tired or over-stimulated

I can only speculate on the various reasons why she cried yesterday, since she managed to use her afore-mentioned lungs with great success. Here are some ideas;

A. She had gas
B. Was hungry
C. Was tired or over-stimulated
D. The dog looked at her funny
E. I had the nerve to move when I wasn't supposed to
F. She was having a bad hair day
G. She was too cold
H. She was too hot
I. I dressed her in a pink top and green pants...Daddy has no fashion sense
J. It was Monday
K. No one noticed that mommy did her nails on Sunday
L. She was still upset over the Bears loss on Sunday night
M. She found out I called her a poop-machine in my blog
N. Her stock portfolio plummeted
O. Could we diversify her diet already? It's always milk, milk, milk!
P. It was her seven-week birthday and no one got her a cake
Q. She heard a rumor that the world does not revolve around her
R. She finally got around to watching the third Matrix film
S. She got in a fight with her favorite toy, "Mr. Starface" (and yes, that's what I call it)
T. I explained my boyfriend policy
U. Two Words: Diaper Rash
V. Three Words: Daddy's Coffee Breath
W. She feels a lot of pressure as the cutest baby in the world
X. Just getting ready for the teenage years
Y. I totally won't let her get that sponge-bob tattoo
Z. What else is a seven-week old baby supposed to do?

It was a long day but the next turned out to be much happier! Thank god for the mood swings of little girls...I guess I better get used to it :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly she was just getting ready for her teenage years.