Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Breaking News Alert!


This young woman looks relieved...





In an update to a previous story (see: "Diaper Defiance") an agreement has been reached between the two sides on the DooDoo debate of 2007.

The cartoon characters have agreed to allow all pooping to resume, while parents have agreed to relegate the use of prune juice to extreme cases only.

Representitive Kermit-the-frog had this to say, "Look, it's not easy being green but we're happy with the end result. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go lobby for the Pig Farmers of America."

The negotiations also included a stipulation that no discussion of bodily functions shall occur on this blog for at least a week.

In a related story, my wife is talking to me again.

In a further related story don't expect many posts for at least a week...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pig Farmers of America? Oh my lord! :)